My blog was nominated for the Liebster Award by Deepika Dhaka from Good Vibes. I am very sorry for being late to post this, but nonetheless, I was really humbled by her kind gesture. She blogs about beauty, health and wellness, and is very passionate about blogging. Don’t forget to check out her beautiful blog in the above link.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers.
- Ask your nominees 11 questions.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
My answers :
The questions asked to me were very deep and meaningful. I found some of them very difficult to answer as I didn’t know what to say.
- What is success according to you? -Being remembered for a positive contribution to the society.
- How do you take care of your mental health? -Actually, I started my blog for this very reason. Ever since lockdown started, I was detached from my friends and had nobody with whom I could share all those trivial realisations about books, entertainment and many more things. I felt empty and sad. But this blog has been a beautiful respite from my monotonous everyday life. I am very happy to meet so many amazing people here! But unfortunately, nowadays, I get very little time to devote to blogging. Don’t know whether I’ll be able to continue with my blog, but I learnt a lot in the time I spent blogging till now. So, even if I say goodbye somedays, I will make it sure to come back again. Hope you all will wait for me.
- Which public figure do you admire? – Actress Emma Watson.
- What would you want to change about yourself? -I wish I could become an early riser. But it’s very unfortunate that I can’t get up very early in the morning. If only I could change this thing about myself!
- Which one country do you want to visit? -I have trouble choosing between Japan, Italy and Egypt. Don’t know whether I’ll ever be able to visit them at all.
- If you are given an offer to buy 3 things for free of cost, what 3 things will you choose? -I would buy some skills : skill to concentrate for long hours, skill to confidently express thoughts publicly, skill to memorize things forever!
- If you have to give a huge amount as donation, for which 1 cause would you want to donate? -Education. I believe, “Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man how to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.”
- Why did you choose blogging? -To make my thought process clear to myself and make new friends.
- Where do you live? – India.
- Three of your favourite brands from any industry? – I like Classmate notebooks, Linc pens and Apsara pencils,erasers and sharpeners.
- If given a time machine.. which moment will you re-live? -My infancy. Because I don’t remember anything from that part of my life.
You are nominated!
I nominate you, the sweet person who is reading this post right now. You can leave your blog link in the comments section, so that all of us can check out your blog.
My questions for nominees :
I was really moved by the set of questions asked to me. So, I won’t make any changes to that. You are requested to answer the same questions as I did.
Thank you so much for reading! For regular updates, follow Esdi Blogs.
Keep supporting! Spread love!