Hello, everyone! I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Poetic_Heart. Poetic Heart is a wonderful blog authored by Safa Sherin, where she shares poetry, inspiration, enjoyable reads, quotes and thoughts. Give her blog a visit, it’s amazing and lovely. I am sorry for being late to post this, hope y’all will forgive me.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
This lovely award was created by Okoto Enigma.
“It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.“
The simple thought of getting tagged for such a beautiful reason makes me humbled.
Let’s talk about the rules.
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 Things about myself :
- I am an Indian, who loves being reflective and sometimes, creative in her free time.
- I love reading novels, and story books; if I have time and a proper mood, I can read more than 180 pages a day, but I experience reading slumps very often. So, the number of books I have read isn’t really impressive.
- I can speak, read and write in three languages : Bengali, English and Hindi. But I get really insecure to speak Hindi, my Hindi is not very good. I get confused at gender as Hindi is like Spanish, non-living things are also categorised binarily. Besides, last year I learnt how to write Korean alphabets. Unfortunately, I couldn’t maintain my learning flow. Hope I can understand Korean someday in future and forget the need of subtitles while listening to music.
My answers :
- What is your biggest Dream? –It’s so big that if I mention about it now, everyone will laugh.
- Who is your Hero? -There are many; my family, my teachers, and the pandemic warriors who are risking their lives to save others’ lives.
- What is your favourite quote?
You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore.-Christopher Columbus.
- Provide a link of your favourite motivational posts(from your’s or from Poetic_Heart) – I loved this post.
- [Weird/funny Question] Tell the lamest joke you heard from your loved ones. -They rarely tell me jokes, but here’s one I came across on the internet.
Did it make you smile? If yes, then let the smile be on your face ’cause here’s another one.
My questions for you :
- What are your long duration blogging goals?
- What is the best gift your readers have given you till date?
- What is your favourite school life memory?
- What blogging tips would you like to share?
- Were you ever pranked? If yes, share a little bit about it.
You are nominated.
If you have been supporting my blog, you are really kind and might have interest in creativity and bookishness. That makes you really worthy for this award. I would really appreciate your participation. You can reblog this to spread the word, specifically to new bloggers who deserve much more recognition. Let’s talk in the comments section.
Link to my best post :
So far, the Poetry of Untold, my first poem to be published on this blog has been most loved with the highest number of likes and shares. If you have not read it, please check it out. Hope you will support it.
Also, I made a portrait long ago, and I really wanted to share it here today.
I know I didn’t do a great job at editing, but I’m still learning all the technical stuff. If you liked the drawing, tell me in the comments.
If you are on social media, consider sharing my writing with your friends and followers. It would mean a lot to me.
See you next Saturday! Until then, for more creative and bookish posts, follow Esdi Blogs.
Keep supporting! Spread love!