I was tagged by @loveblossom for the Feelings Tag, which was originally created by Jheel. This is my first ever book tag. So, let’s delve into my experience with literature and feelings. And I have created some stuff for showing you all at the end of this blog post.
Rules To The Feelings Tag:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and give a link to the blog.
- Answer the 5 feelings given to you.
- Write the reason in 5 to 6 lines of why does that particular book come under that feeling.
- Nominate between 5-12 other bloggers.
- Give your nominees 5 feelings too.
- Notify your nominees once you’ve uploaded your post.
Feelings given to me :
- A book that made you angry : I won’t say I felt angry, I was rather displeased after reading a really old classic novel in my mother tongue. The novel was intricately plotted and extremely well-written. But being more than two hundred years old, the author showcased loads of social customs with unfair prejudice against women. Though it was displeasing, we can rejoice that literature has come a long way after that.
- A particular book that was educational : Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe. The book teaches a bunch of survival skills and loads of practical knowledge. It’s great how such a DIY adventure was written much before DIY was trending!
- A book that made you scared : I would like to mention the name of a short story. The Terror of the Blue John gap by Arthur Conan Doyle. The story was even more exemplified with appropriate explanation of the horror in the end. I am looking forward to reading Frankenstein by Mary Shelley. Let me know your reviews of the book in the comments.
- A book that made you want to travel : The Feluda series by Satyajit Ray. It is a series of detective fictions in Bengali language set in different cities and towns of India and sometimes, outside India. Satyajit Ray’s picturesque descriptions of the cities and towns like Lucknow, Jodhpur, Varanasi, Shimla, Bhubaneswar, Chennai, Gangtok, Kedarnath, Darjeeling, Hazaribagh, and even Kathmandu, Hong Kong and London yearns my heart to travel.
- A book that you were glad to finish : The Harry Potter series by J.K.Rowling. I was glad that I started it in the first place. I would recommend the series for beginners as well because of these reasons.
I tag Aratibanstola, 3yellowdaisies, Apsara, Nehal, Soni’s thoughts, thebookwhiskers and you, the one who is reading this blog post right now. Let me know your blog name in the comments so that I can include the link to your blog!
Feelings for you :
- Your all time favourite book
- Book genre that you’ll never like to read
- Book that taught you something genius
- Book that has a character very similar to yourself
- Book that you contemplated to read but couldn’t read
Now, I have made a small creation for showing you all.
I tried to draw a portrait of a renowned K-pop idol, Jennie from Blackpink. Here it is :
Let me know how it is! I am really an amateur when it comes to art. But I wanted to share a bit more about my interests with my readers and the superb blogger community! You all are my inspirations!
Thank you so much for reading!
Keep supporting! Spread love!
And for more fresh, new blogs, follow Esdi Blogs.