Esdi Blogs is humbled to announce that our blog has been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Soni’s thoughts. I can’t express my gratitude in words. Don’t forget to check out her beautiful blog in the above link.
This award is created by Colton Beckwith. Here is the original award post.
Here are the rules for nominees:
1.Provide link to the creator’s original award post, (very important: see why in last step)
2. Answer the questions provided
3. Create 7 unique questions
4. Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator, nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
5. At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
My answers to Soni’s thoughts :
1) How are you planning your time for blogging?
I am planning to post once or twice every week.
2)Have you faced any failure? and any lessons learnt from it?
I started my blogging journey on Blogger but did not spend ideas on it seriously. So, now, I am trying to improve my blog on WordPress. Any advice or suggestions from readers will be welcomed.
3) What is your proudest achievement so far?
As a blogger, I would say, this nomination.
4)Who are your favorite bloggers and why?
Despite being quite new to WordPress, within a short time, I came across so many beautiful blogs that I find it difficult to choose any one of them as my favourite, owing to their uniqueness.
5) If you would be given chance to choose between an island and cloud restaurant, what would you choose?
6)How do you motivate yourself to keep blogging?
The bits of encouragement from the blogger community motivates our content creation.
7)As per you what is the best social media for blogging?
As someone with little experience, I won’t mislead new bloggers with my inexperienced opinion. But I think analysing your target audience and their activities can help you find out the answer.
My nominees are :
My Questions for nominees :
- Can you spend a whole day without your mobile phone?
- What are the things you will miss after the pandemic ends?
- Name a country you want to visit.
- When can we expect a positive change in humanity?
- Have you ever regretted writing a blog on a controversial topic?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- What is your advice for absolute newbies on WordPress?
I want to thank the extremely supportive blogger community from the core of my heart. Your encouragement gives phenomenal boosts to the content creation for Esdi Blogs.
Keep supporting! Spread love!